Learn About our Expertise in the Biosimilar Industry
Whether you need support with Product Development, Formulation Development, Compliance Assurance, Clinical and Manufacturing Development, Guidance and Pathways for Biologic/Biosimilar Approval, FDA Briefing, or Application Submission, Regulatory Compliance Associates® can help.
We have a proven track record of success and can navigate the Biosimilar process with insight, hindsight, and the clear advantage of our breadth and depth of knowledge and experience. Our services highlighted in this handout include:
- Regulatory Affairs
- Product Development
- Formulation Development
- Quality Systems and Compliance
- Clinical and Manufacturing Development
Regulatory Compliance Associates® Inc. can assist you in ensuring the quality of your biologics or biosimilar product during its entire lifecycle. From pre-market to post-market reviews, inspection, and compliance, our Biotech consulting experts can shepherd your biologics through design, labeling, promotion, production, and testing. Our Biologics services include:
Regulatory affairs is Regulatory Compliance Associates® backbone and we fully understand the complexities of the biologics industry. Our biotech consulting expertise spans all facets and levels of Regulatory Affairs, from early phase & bioanalytical sciences through late phase and post approval.
- Preclinical & CMC Consulting
- FDA Meetings & Briefing Package Assistance
- Clinical Trial Applications
- Marketing Applications
- Medical Writing
- Lifecycle Management
- Submission Planning & Strategic Support
- eCTD Publishing & Submissions
- Strategic Consulting & Intelligence
- US Agent
- Project Management Support
- Clinical Development Support
- Clinical Research Organization (CRO) Sourcing
- Analytical Development Support
- Bioassay Design & Validation
- Immunoassay Support
- Statistical Analysis & Specification Setting
Increasingly, life science companies are feeling the pressure of greater scrutiny by regulators, and responding by developing sustainable compliance strategies. Whether it’s preparing for an audit, developing a response to an FDA finding, or remediation to an adverse event, Regulatory Compliance Associates® biotech consulting global team can help.
- Current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP)
- Corrective & Preventive Action (CAPA), Investigations & Deviations
- Facility & Maintenance
- Data Integrity
- Quality System Gap Assessment
- Supplier Audits
- CRO Audits
- cGMP Compliance Audits: Manufacturing, Pilot Plant, Laboratory
- cGLP Audits
- Good Clinical Practices
- Preparation, Training & Inspection Readiness
- cGMP Fundamentals (Annual Training Required by Regulations)
- Quality System Regulation
- Risk Management
- Investigations, Deviations & CAPA & Root Cause Analysis
- Validation & Technology Transfer
- Purchasing Controls & Supplier Management
- Document Management & Change Control
- Audit Readiness
- Quality Culture & Management Responsibility
- Data Integrity & Good Documentation Practices (GDP) Centered on How the Data is Recorded, How to Correct an Error, and How to Document the Reason(s) for the Error
Regulatory Compliance Associates® Inc.’s Quality Assurance services include assessments, strategy, implementations, staff augmentations, and identification of quality metrics to ensure continuous improvement, aligning with your business needs and goals. Our biotech consulting subject matter experts have experience spanning major corporations and start-ups.
We know firsthand how to achieve, maintain, and improve quality, and we excel in transferring this knowledge to your organization.
- Quality Management System Implementation
- SOP Development
- Document Control Systems
- Change Control
- Laboratory Operations & Control
Remediation Strategy & Response
Regulatory Compliance Associates® Inc. is widely recognized within the life science industry and global regulatory agencies for its ability to help companies successfully resolve complex regulatory challenges, including remediation. With a proven track record of success, we have significant experience with the development of responses to 483 Observations, Warning Letters, Untitled Letters and Consent Decrees.
- Regulatory Action
- 483 Response & Remediation
- Warning Letter Response & Remediation
- Consent Decree Response & Remediation
- Oversight Services
- Comprehensive Audits
- Remediation Plan Development & Implementation
- Manufacturing Support
- Re-validation of Existing Equipment & Processes
- Remediation of System Deficiencies Related to, Manufacturing Process, Equipment, or Facility
- Facility Improvements (Aging Facilities)
Whether it’s a corporate needs analysis, corporate growth / transformation strategy or due diligence / acquisition, Regulatory Compliance Associates® Inc.’s worldwide biotech consulting experience can help ensure a successful mix of top-notch advice and people so your engagement is on time, on budget, and you’re never embroiled in a costly mistake.
- Portfolio Management
- Mergers & Acquisitions / Due Diligence
- Staffing Support
Regulatory Compliance Associates (RCA) provides medical device consulting to the following industries for the resolution of life science challenges:
- Life Sciences
- Biologic & Biotechnology
- Sterile compounding
- Medical device
- Lab Testing
We understand the complexities of running a life science business and possess areas of expertise that include every facet of R&D, operations, regulatory affairs, quality, and manufacturing. We are used to working on the front lines and thriving in the scrutiny of FDA, Health Canada, MHRA, and globally regulated companies.
As your partners, we can negotiate the potential minefield of regulatory compliance and regulatory due diligence with insight, hindsight, and the clear advantage of our unique expertise and experience.
- Founded in 2000
- Headquartered in Wisconsin (USA)
- Expertise backed by over 500 industry subject matter experts
- Acquired by Sotera Health in 2021
About Sotera Health®
The name Sotera Health was inspired by Soteria, the Greek goddess of safety, and reflects the Company’s unwavering commitment to its mission, Safeguarding Global Health®.
Sotera Health Company, along with its three best-in-class businesses – Sterigenics®, Nordion® and Nelson Labs®, is a leading global provider of mission-critical end-to-end sterilization solutions and lab testing and advisory services for the healthcare industry. With a combined tenure across our businesses of nearly 200 years and our industry-recognized scientific and technological expertise, we help to ensure the safety of over 190 million patients and healthcare practitioners around the world every year.
We are a trusted partner to more than 5,800 customers in over 50 countries, including 40 of the top 50 medical device companies and 8 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies.
To begin the Regulatory Compliance Associates® scoping process today, please enter your information in the blue form below and click the submit button at the bottom of the webpage.