2022 Industry Outlook – Medical Device
In this episode of RCA Radio, host Brandon Miller, Seyed Khorashahi, and Thor Rollins explore what is happening in the medical device industry in 2022. This medical device podcast will provide you with insight on how to prepare yourself for these upcoming initiatives. Seyed is Regulatory Compliance Associates® Inc. (RCA) Executive VP of Medical Device and CTO. Thor is Nelsons Laboratory’s Toxicology and Extractables and leachables (E&L) Expert.
Listen in as we provide an outlook into the most important things happening in 2022 to the medical device industry such as; New technology uses cases, new notified body regulations, upcoming onsite inspections, supply chain issues, and much more.
Regulatory Compliance Associates® Inc. (RCA) provides worldwide services to the following industries for resolution of compliance and regulatory challenges:
We understand the complexities of running a life science business and possess areas of expertise that include every facet of R&D, operations, regulatory affairs, quality, and manufacturing. We are used to working on the front lines and thriving in the scrutiny of FDA-and globally-regulated companies.
As your partners, we can negotiate the potential minefield of regulatory, compliance, quality, and private equity due diligence with insight, hindsight, and the clear advantage of our unique expertise and experience.
About Nelson Labs
Every year, hundreds of medical device, pharmaceutical, and tissue companies make Nelson Labs their testing laboratory of choice. For them, the decision is easy. Nelson Labs is a clear leader in the microbiology and analytical chemistry testing industry, offering more than 800 laboratory tests and employing more than 500 scientists and staff in state-of-the-art facilities. We are known for exceptional quality and rigorous testing standards, but it is our focus on the bigger picture that sets us apart. We look beyond test results and partner with you to achieve your long-term business goals — mitigating risk, being first to market, and succeeding with your customers.
Companies choose Nelson Labs for our:
- Thought leaders and approachable experts. We give you direct access to industry authorities who understand your business and add value every step of the way.
- Customer-centric culture. We take the time to understand your vision. Your goals become our goals.
- Real-time project management tools and a dedicated client portal. We provide proactive information, keeping you informed and in control.
- Metric-driven testing processes. We’re our own toughest customer, holding ourselves to goals exceeding 99% for things that matter most to you, like quality, turnaround time, and testing accuracy.
- Global compliance expertise and support. We act as a trusted advisor, helping you navigate the ever-changing compliance landscape.
See how we can help you mitigate risk, be first to market, and succeed with your customers.