Building a Culture of Quality for Increased Success
In this webinar, Susan Schniepp, distinguished fellow at Regulatory Compliance Associates®, will explain why quality culture is a must; new quality culture tools and standards under development by the Parenteral Drug Association (PDA) and other organizations; and best practices, including case studies with lessons learned.
Use the blue Contact Us form at the bottom of the page to schedule a meeting with Sue!
- Define the leadership objectives that must be at the root of quality initiatives
- Achieve buy-in so that employees accept and adhere to product integrity and ethical standards
- Manage product life cycles, with an open discussion of quality hazards in each stage of business
- Promote — and gain wide acceptance for — collaboration, and how to pick your team
- Choose the most-valuable courses, and why commitment to professional development is critical to success
Until every single member of your team — and your organization — buys into increasing overall quality, you will fall behind. This webinar will enable you to build a quality culture that works.
Regulatory Compliance Associates® Inc. (RCA) provides worldwide services to the following industries for resolution of compliance and regulatory challenges:
We understand the complexities of running a life science business and possess areas of expertise that include every facet of R&D, operations, regulatory affairs, quality, and manufacturing. We are used to working on the front lines and thriving in the scrutiny of FDA-and globally-regulated companies.
As your partners, we can negotiate the potential minefield of regulatory compliance and regulatory due diligence with insight, hindsight, and the clear advantage of our unique expertise and experience.
- Founded in 2000
- Headquartered in Wisconsin (USA)
- Expertise backed by over 500 industry subject matter experts
- Acquired by Sotera Health in 2021