In recognition of Quality Week, we will be hosting a special webinar featuring industry leader Susan Schniepp. She will cover the beginnings of the FDA quality metrics initiative, current work in the area of quality culture, and provide some best practices to build quality culture within an organization.
What You Will Learn
- How the 2014 FDA quality metrics initiative led to greater focus on quality culture
- New quality culture tools and standards under development by PDA and other organizations
- Best practices for quality culture, including case studies with lessons learned
Who Will Benefit
Quality and compliance managers responsible for quality within their organizations. Additionally, this webinar would be of interest to junior staff looking to become future leaders of quality in their industries.
Regulatory Compliance Associates® (RCA) provides worldwide services to the following industries for resolution of compliance and regulatory challenges:
We understand the complexities of running a life science business and possess areas of expertise that include every facet of R&D, operations, regulatory affairs, quality, and manufacturing. We are used to working on the front lines and thriving in the scrutiny of FDA-and globally-regulated companies.
As your partners, we can negotiate the potential minefield of regulatory compliance and private equity due diligence with insight, hindsight, and the clear advantage of our unique expertise and experience.
- Founded in 2000
- Headquartered in Wisconsin (USA)
- Regional offices in Florida, Colorado and Europe
- Expertise backed by over 500 industry subject matter experts
- Acquired by Sotera Health in 2021