Maintaining data integrity is an important part in ensuring the manufacturing quality of pharmaceuticals. It is crucial in current good manufacturing practices (cGMP), and employees should have the experience and knowledge to properly record and handle data—in order to eliminate any data integrity issues.
Regulatory Compliance Associates® Inc. offers offers both training and consulting solutions to meet any organizations needs. Our services include:
- Good Documentation Practices (GDP) Centered on How the Data is Recorded, How to Correct an Error, and How to Document the Reason(s) for the Error
- Annual Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Corrective Action and Preventive Action (CAPA)
- Comprehensive Audits
- Development of a Remediation Plan to Address any Risks and Weaknesses Identified During the Audit
- Assistance with Execution of the Remediation Plan
In the event of an audit, the information gathered during the manufacturing of pharmaceutical—from its raw stages through launch and everything in between—will be used to defend the product’s use once it’s been released for patient use.