RCA’s exclusive approach to supporting our global clients creates transition opportunities for individuals who have spent 10+ years in the medical device industry or pharmaceutical industry and are looking to move into executive consulting.
Benefits of the RCA Executive Consultant Program Include:
- RCA provides highly qualified Executive Consultants (EC’s) an offer of employment as a W2 employee with our consulting firm.
- EC offers of employment comes with a base salary plus commissionable billable rates based on client work performed.
- EC offers of employment includes health care benefits including participation in our 401K plan for you and your family.
- RCA is a virtual company with EC’s all over the world supporting our global client list.
- The role of the EC is project strategy, execution, and varies by project. Our Marketing team brings inquiries into our website for scoping calls with EC’s and our Business development team.
- EC’s often collaborate with our Executive Vice Presidents and Business Development team to develop the strategy behind each client proposal.
- Executive Consultants have the flexibility to work as much as they like.
- EC’s often work more than 40 hours per week. We find this option is exceptional for high potential motivated individuals who are looking to accelerate their compensation.
- Many of our EC’s choose a “work-life balance” approach by working part-time. We find this option is exceptional for late-career employees who would like more time to travel or spend with family and loved ones.
These are the following Full time and Part-time EC roles we are actively recruiting for: